Our most important asset is our associates. Whether you work in one of our hotels or restaurants, the hospitality business is based on hard working, caring and friendly associates taking care of our guests.
TPI invests in our associates with hands on training, the tools you need to do your job well and the opportunity to grow within the company.
One of the aspects that make Torgerson Properties unusual is the tenure of associates. In an industry where high turnover is more typical than not, TPI stands out due to the long term associates at all of our locations.
Our management philosophy is that a well organized, motivated and enthusiastic management team, having accountability built into its system, will excel if it has the physical tools to work with and possesses the innate skills necessary to conduct their work. Our success is based on our associates’ success.
- Organization – defined, focused, encompassing
- Motivation – energetic, positive, aggressive, with fair compensation and treatment
- Accountability – performance measurements, standards upheld always
- Physical tools – viable market, operating supplies, facility
- Innate skills – personality, organization, communication, vision, observant, sensitive, fair, knowledge and skills
A system which is not “briskly” driving toward incorporating these five essential traits will still exist, but without reaching its full potential, which is considered unacceptable by TPI standards.
If these traits describe you, we want to talk with you about how you can enhance your career with Torgerson Properties.